B O O S T Y O U R T R A F F I C
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- I really want to succeed with Pinterest but where do I start?
- What should I focus on first to get results? There are so many pieces of advice out there
Or even ….
- Am I going to waste a bunch of time figuring this Pinterest thing out, when I could be focussing on the more creative side of my business?
If you’re asking yourself any of these questions, then you’re not alone. Welcome, you have many friends here.
You’ve also arrived at the solution to all of these problems, Pinterest coaching. Let me help you boost your traffic and get you the results and confidence that both you and your content deserve.
P R O C E S S
After Pinterest coaching, you will walk away with:
- A fully set up account that is ready to go
- A thorough understanding of how to drive traffic to your website using Pinterest
- A set of tools for getting the most out of your content (Guides, workbooks, checklist etc)
We will do this through…
- Weekly 1- hour phone calls
- Guidance and suggestions on writing, pin design and strategy
- Answers to questions in between calls via email or Facebook messenger
Or you rather stick to your zone of genius and pass over your Pinterest to me? Pinterest VA services may be the right opportunity for you. Read about Pinterest VA services here.
P R O V E N
Pinterest Coaching Testimonials
What clients say about getting Pinterest coaching:
You can read more client experiences here.
C L A R I T Y
Pinterest Coach FAQs
A: Clients start seeing increases in their Pinterest reach within the first month of implementing the correct strategy. Ranking (being discovered in searches) can take upwards of 6 months, sometimes longer for very competitive searches. This is a long game!
After a call to learn more about you, I’ll suggest anywhere from 1 to 5 calls. For creators newer to Pinterest, more calls may be necessary for success and complete clarity. Or for established Pinterest accounts, a one-call audit may be the perfect fit.
A: I’m available to you via email or Facebook messenger to answer any of your Pinterest questions moving forward. None of your questions will go unanswered.
L I F T O F F
Want to talk about getting some clarity on your Pinterest strategy?
Fill out the form below, or email me directly at email@example.com‚
Or, if this just isn’t the time to make a paid investment in your Pinterest strategy, I have something else for you. Get access to my library full of resources to help you understand and dominate your Pinterest strategy.