Hi, friend! I’m Kayla. It’s a joy to meet. Please make yourself 100% comfortable here at Writing From Nowhere.
This is my little corner of the internet, where I blog about conscious living and help other creators achieve their dreams using Pinterest.
I’m writing you this message from my apartment in the Netherlands, but depending on when you’re reading this, I may not still be here. I could be anywhere, passport in hand, laptop and backpack to boot.
Every day I’m grateful that I have this life of freedom and travel, but it didn’t always look this way.
Flashback to 2017. From my rainy cubical in Chicago (it felt rainy), I dreamt about starting a blog and turning it into my career.
So, I quit my corporate job, bought a one-way plane ticket, and got a freelancing job working for someone else. Wait, what happened there?! I was supposed to be doing my own thing.
But, if we’re being totally honest with each other: I was too intimidated. I started a blog and then never showed it to anyone because I didn’t have any confidence in what I was trying to achieve. I felt like I was totally alone. It was still raining.
Can you relate to any of this, friend?
Mind if I try to figure you out a little bit too? I bet you’re…
- Dreaming of traveling and having that success that you see other people finding online
- Afraid of sleepwalking through life, plugging away at a career that’s not serving your dream life
- Wanting to break out of the grind and do your own thing, but without being alone
Well, first things first:
Hi! Kayla here – I’m a real person, and I see you and your dreams. You can email me and we can chat about it – I mean it. My email is email@example.com.
So, you’re not alone! Check. And you can feel assured that don’t have to do it all alone. I certainly haven’t.
After I started my second blog (ya know, after I completely and utterly failed to make anything happen with the first one), I knew the deal-breaking condition would be if I could connect with people.
That’s where Pinterest came in and changed everything.
After learning Pinterest…
- I started getting daily website traffic (even as a brand new blog)
- My brand gained momentum and I connected with my people online (even in a competitive niche)
- The blog I started when I was totally clueless started shaping into some real (even though most of the time I was flying by the seat of my pants)
When there’s a big gap between where you are and where you want to be, the only thing to do is to press on and keep learning. There’s about a million messy steps in between, but you get the picture.
After seeing major results with Pinterest for myself, I started offering to help other creators. And that’s how Writing From Nowhere blossomed from just a conscious living hobby blog to a career.
If you want to…
- Connect with people around the things you care about
- Increase your website traffic and brand reach
Then you should start with Pinterest. In fact, you can get started immediately with the Writing From Nowhere Resource Library, which is filled with resources that I give to my coaching clients.