Get a burst of inspiration every time you look at your phone with these 30 phone wallpapers to inspire.
I’m a big believer that inspiration matters. After all, if anything was possible, what would you do with your life?
I know that’s an enormous question. And it’s okay – you don’t have to know the answer yet!
But I do think you owe yourself the chance to try for your dream life.
I’ve made these phone wallpapers to inspire you today. Motivation to work hard, wanderlust, encouragement that your dreams are possible – it’s alllllll here 🙂 take what you need.
30 Phone Wallpapers to Inspire
Use the “Pin It” button to save these quotes for later!
Phone wallpapers to inspire pursuing your dreams
1. “All our dreams can come true,
if we have the courage to pursue them.”
— Walt Disney
2. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself.
Go forward and make your dreams come true.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “The future belongs to those who believe
in the beauty of their dreams.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “If you don’t have big dreams and goals,
you’ll end up working really hard for someone who does.”
Phone wallpapers to inspire hard work
5. “Without ambition one starts nothing.
Without work one finishes nothing.
The prize will not be sent to you.
You have to win it.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “Success is no accident.
It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice
and most of all,
love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
7. “You can’t have a million dollar dream
with a minimum wage work ethic.”
— Stephen c. Hogan
8. “Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you’re willing to practice,
you can do.”
— Bob Ross
9. “Nothing that lasts is accomplished quickly.”
— Rachel Hollis
10. “Life is short. Don’t be lazy.”
— Sophia Amoruso
11. “Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.”
12. “Our words have power,
but our actions shape our lives.”
— Rachel Hollis
Phone wallpapers to inspire bravery
13. “If everything was perfect,
you would never learn and you would never grow.”
14. “A ship in a harbor is safe,
but that’s not what ships are built for.”
— John A. Shedd
15. “Every exit is an entry somewhere else.”
— Tom Stoppard
16. “Be brave. Take risks.
Nothing can substitute experience.”
— Paulo Coelho
17. “It’s never too late to begin living more courageously.”
— Brendon Burchard
18. “The life you have led
doesn’t need to be the only life you have.”
— Anna Quindlen
Phone wallpapers to inspire living life to the fullest
19. “From now on,
my life lived will be my life’s work.”
— Mari Andrew
20. “Life itself is a privilege, but to live life to the fullest —
well, that is a choice.”
— Andy Andrews
21. “Live, travel, adventure, bless,
and don’t be sorry.”
— Jack Kerouac
22. “The world only exists in your eyes.
You can make it as big or as small as you want.”
— Fitzgerald F. Scott
23. “Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed by the things
you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
— Mark Twain
24. “You can’t do anything about the length of your life,
but you can do something about its width and depth.”
— Evan Esar
25. “You should be as alive as you can
until you’re totally dead.”
— Dylan Moran
26. “Every day,
you have the power to choose.”
— Michelle Obama
27. “Fortune favors the bold.”
28. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all —
the risk of spending your life
not doing what you want
on the bet you can buy yourself
the freedom to do it later.”
— Randy Komisar
Phone wallpapers to inspire mindfulness
Dreams are good, but dreams without action lead to dreaming your life away. These quotes about mindfulness help will help you pay attention to the moment happening right in front of you.
29. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness —
it’s right in front of me if i’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.”
— Brené Brown
30. “Wherever you are, be all there.”
— Jim Elliot
If you enjoyed these quotes, don’t forget to always scroll to the bottom of my Sunday newsletter for the quote of the week! Not receiving my Sunday newsletter? Let’s fix that 🙂
Hello, friend! I’m Kayla. I help people shrink their footprint on the Earth and find freedom in owning less. On Writing From Nowhere, I share ideas on living more intentionally and sustainably.